Gabrielino has six counselors and a part time school social worker available to meet with students and their families regarding personal/mental health issues. All matters are kept confidential unless content falls under mandated reporting criteria and laws.
Please schedule an appointment if you would like assistance in connecting your child with the following available campus resources:
- Peer Helping (provides student with a trained peer counselor)
- APFC Prevention Specialist
- Anxiety/depression support groups
- SGUSD mental health counseling support
- Referrals to outside agencies
Recently GHS counselors presented a seminar on issues concerning Teen Mental health. Below are a list of resources to help parents and students address areas of concern. For more information please contact your school counselor