It is a school tradition, and community expectation, that the Gabrielino High School graduation reflect the academic accomplishments of our students. Please remember that graduation is a voluntary event.
To ensure the integrity of the ceremony, we ask that graduates attend all rehearsals and be on time to all graduation related activities. Please refer to the Gabrielino website and the letter sent home for information on graduation dress code.
Students not properly attired will not be allowed to participate in the graduation ceremony.
Other important information to note:
- A ticket is needed for every person attending the ceremony, including small children and infants.
- Individuals in wheelchairs will be admitted with one family member through a side gate at the ticket booths.
- No flowers, beverages (including water), leis, balloons, or food are allowed in the park.
- All graduates receive 6 tickets.
- Additional tickets will be on sale Monday, June 3rd from 1:00 to 3:00pm and again Tuesday, June 4th from 8:30 to 11:00am.
Additional tickets are $10 each and will be sold only to the parents/guardians of graduates.
Credit cards and checks will NOT be accepted.