Free Library Databases are Here!
All public schools now receive free library databases! Remote access available with a username & password.
Click on the Subscription Database page to view all the databases.
- access to vetted newspaper & magazine articles, multimedia & eBooks
- save articles to Google Drive
- get MLA citations
What should you read next?
Teaching Books.net - FIND ALL BOOKS HERE! Search for books, watch book trailers, view meet-the-author videos & find read alikes (recommendations of other books with a similar style or genre)
California Young Reader Medal
- find out what millions of young readers like yourself have read, nominated & recommended
Young Adult Library Services Association
- search 4,000+ teen books, audio books & films
- 400+ fiction, nonfiction, graphic novels & manga titles recommended by teens
- find other books that are similar to the one that you finished
- find read alike books by author or title
Check out the fall newsletter to find out what's been happening in the library.