Please read the attached Senior Letters (versions available in English, Chinese and Spanish).
GRADUATION REHEARSALS, TICKET INFORMATION
Two MANDATORY graduation rehearsals:
- Friday, May 26th starting promptly at 8:30
- Tuesday, May 30th at Santa Anita Racetrack starting at 10:30
- Attendance will be taken at each rehearsal.
- On May 26th, all graduating Seniors will receive 6 tickets after the graduation rehearsal
- On Tuesday May 30th starting at 9:00am, extra tickets may be purchased by adult family members
- All extra tickets are $10 each
- Tickets will be sold in the Main office
- Per Santa Anita’s rules, all persons (infants and small children included) must have a ticket
- Seating at the Racetrack for handicapped/wheelchairs is readily available on a first come, first served basis
Seniors going to Disneyland's Grad Nite need to be at GHS no later than 1:00pm. All students must ride on the bus to and from Disneyland, no exceptions! Buses will pull out of the GHS parking lot at 1:00.
The return trip will be loaded and leave Disneyland at 2:00am, returning to GHS between 3:00 and 3:30am May 31st.
Students should expect to be checked as they enter Disneyland. Anyone found in possession of alcohol and/or drugs or under the influence will not be allowed to participate in the evening's activities. Parents will be notified.