EDUCATION / BACKGROUND:
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Mathematics from USC
- Minor Degree in Business from USC
- Teaching Credential from CSU Los Angeles
- 10 years teaching at Gabrielino High School
GOALS FOR MY STUDENTS:
- Academic Growth: strengthen the mathematical foundation and be able to apply what is learned more effectively.
- Personal Growth: develop responsibility, compassion for others, resilience to obstacles, and better self-assessment.
- Social Growth: make progress in interpersonal skills to help build a more positive, respectful, productive, team-oriented learning environment.
- Professional Growth: improve in the leadership and technological skills needed to become more prepared for college and career.