Textbooks and supplementary materials are the responsibility of the student. Textbooks left in the classroom are left at the student's own risk. Students are responsible for checking their own library account.
Watch a video TUTORIAL
on how to check your library account.
- To check your library account:
- Click on LOGIN (top right-hand corner)
- Username: first initial last name birthday (mm/dd) (no spaces) example: epresley0108
- Password: 4-digit ID
- Click on the MY INFO tab to view textbooks & library books
- maximum book checkout: 4 books at one time
- 3-week checkout (late fines are $.05 per day late)
- renew books: 3-weeks (must bring book to renew)
Printing & Photocopying
- Printing: $.10 per side
- Photocopying: $.05 per page
- No food, drinks, or gum.
- Written pass from your teacher is required if you come to the library during class
- Lunch time computer lab: Use your current I.D. to check out a computer
- Acceptable User Agreement form must be on file before using the Internet.
- Agreement must be signed every year.
- Internet use: no games, downloading of music, videos, or chatting