Counselors' Corner » California Dream Act

California Dream Act

The CA Dream Act Application (CADAA) is used by undocumented students who meet the eligibility requirements of AB 540. The California Student Aid Commission (CSAC) processes the application and any aid received can only be used at eligible California public or private institutions. Click here for additional information about the CADAA.